Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you someone that loves staying busy and keeping organized? Do you have a passion for helping clients in need? How about we throw in a fun working environment, paid-time-off, benefits, and the ability to work next to some of the top rock stars in our industry?
If this sounds like a place you’d like to grow and develop both personally and professionally, we have an opportunity for you!
You may or may not have heard of Imeriti Financial Network (IFN) before, and that’s ok – let’s change that. Since 1979 we have been serving financial professionals to help them help their customers. In other words, we are the “middle men and women” that connect insurance carriers (Allianz, Voya, North American, etc) with the local insurance agents, which in turn sell the products to the individual customer. (We know you may be rolling your eyes and ready to stop reading once you hear “insurance”, but stick with us a tad longer…). We are NOT an old-school, stodgy insurance company. We are an innovative sales culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We are looking for someone that is a hard worker, organized and compassionate about supporting our customers!
Department: New Business/Operations
Position Title: Account Specialist/Case Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary: As part of our New Business team, you will have the responsibility of managing new insurance applications and servicing existing accounts submitted by contracted agents and company representatives.
- Review and process new insurance and annuity application paperwork.
- Perform service requests for existing insurance contracts and policies.
- Complete routine follow-up on pending new business to ensure proper processing.
- Research and resolve agent and insurance carrier inquiries.
- Ensure complete and accurate insurance and annuity application paperwork by assisting insurance agents with review and related corrections and/or modifications as needed.
- Conducts regular follow-up via phone primarily and email and/or fax secondarily, on all outstanding underwriting requirements.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to ensure case is processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately.
- Maintains internal processing database to document work activity and communication on all assigned cases.
- Acts as a conduit for all issues associated with a case to include coordination with all internal departments.
- Possess strong computer skills; type 60+ wpm; MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel) is a must; experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Minimum of a High school diploma / GED
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training
- Experience in related position preferred, not required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced sales environment;
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail a must;
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike;
- Ability to react to change in a productive and positive manner;
- Ability and willingness to support team to accomplish team goals;
Compensation and Rewards
- Base Salary: $15-$16/hour, based on experience
- Employee benefits (health, 401K, life, etc.)
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holiday Closings
- Professional training and development
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Small-company feel with big-company support
- Monticello, Minnesota
We look forward to hearing from you!